- All Items
- Pedal Style/Type
- Wampler Mini Faux Spring - Reverb Pedal
Wampler Mini Faux Spring - Reverb Pedal
The Faux Spring Reverb has been a staple on players boards for many years now. Since it was discontinued several years ago, Brian received countless requests to bring it back. Not being one to be content with just reissuing an older design, Brian upgraded the new Mini Faux Spring Reverb by incorporating more of what players love. More decay, more drippiness and more of that bouncy spring tone players love in bigger reverb tanks. While the Mini Faux Spring Reverb sounds bigger and fuller, the housing itself was condensed to a mini enclosure, allowing it to fit perfectly at the end of any chain or simply grab and go.
When the moment calls for the sound of a spring reverb, you’ll be glad you have this little guy. With an extended decay time, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal serves up authentic tones that drip with boing (Don’t you love spring reverb adjectives?) just like a great spring tank. And thanks to an easy-to-navigate control layout, you’ll have your perfect tone pulled up in no time.
Good thing in a small package
There no denying the popularity and convenience of this pedal’s mini design. Not only does it fit wonderfully on even the most cramped pedalboards, but it’s easy to throw in the back of your open-back combo when running through the amp’s effects loop.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Mini Faux Spring Reverb. From its convenient size to its top-tier components, the Mini Faux Spring Reverb pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Pedalboard-friendly enclosure
- Simple-to-navigate 3-knob control layout
- Tone control keeps your verb sitting perfectly in the mix
- Extended decay time for even bigger washes of dripping ‘verb
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Built in the U.S.A
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- True bypass
- Small profile, ideal for pedal board placement
- Signal is split, core tone is unchanged through the pedal, the effect is laid on top of your tone
- Volume, Depth, and Tone control allowing you full control of your reverb trail
- 9-12v power jack (no battery connector inside)
- Power draw: 64.3mA (at 9v) and 69.5mA (at 18v)
- 1.50″ x 3.50″ x 1.5″ (38.1mm x 88.9mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches